Today’s market is extremely competitive, but Color 3 has a client-friendly pricing structure that is easy to follow. One price usually covers the whole job, and we’re not going to hit you with a laundry list of additional charges upon completion.
Here’s what we charge a bit extra for:
– Hand Fold and Poly Bag
– PMS Matches for screen print ink
– Digitizing and Tape Edits
– Over-size Bags (over 18″)
– Add’l sew outs of Customer .dst file
– Using special “Embroidery Pockets”
– Shipping to multiple locations
Additional services we do not charge for:
– Using solvy on a garment to enhance the embroidery on certain fabrics
– Verifying garments when they arrive in our facility. You will be notified by email when they arrive including size, color, and quantity breakdown
– Different thread combinations on a custom order
– Thread matching of Tone-on-Tone requests or match garment requests
– Non-traditional placement of embroidery – cuff, sleeve, back yoke, hat backs, etc.
– Virtual proofs for verification of logo and color sequence for you and your client
– Verifying garments when they ship out of our facility. You will be notified by email when they ship, including size, color, quantity breakdown; as well as tracking number.
– Copy of your digitized file, for your records
– Program pricing when volume and consistent items warrant the structure
– Oustanding customer service from our team to yours.
When we have confirmed that you are a manufacturer or reseller, we will send you an email containing our detailed confidential price list.
Do you have a hard time trying to guess how many stitches are in a logo that you need to quote right away?
These situations can be pivotal in a competitive moment. That is why we have created a stitch estimator for you to download and use when you need it.
Here is a tip for estimating stitches without the grid…
A quick approximation of stitches can be found with this simple equation: Multiply the length by the width then multiply by 2. That will give you the amount of 1,000 stitches. For example: 1.5″ x 2″ = 3 then 3 x 2 = 6. This logo would have 6 – 1,000 stitches or 6,000 stitches.
Payment terms available:
Net 30 terms with credit references | Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express | Company checks
SanMar PSST Program - FREE FREIGHT
Color 3 is proud, in cooperation with SanMar, the nation's premier supplier of wholesale apparel and accessories, to participate in Pack Separately. Ship Together., a program that allows us to streamline our processes for better efficiency. As a result, we're able to pass along savings to you.
Quality of Service
Thank you for all you did to get our large program order done so quickly and correctly. We really appreciate the quality of service we are receiving from Color 3!
Finding an exceptional screen printer and embroiderer can be tough.
At times you might be asking yourself, "Is this as good as it gets? Would the grass be greener with a different vendor?" We're here to tell you, "Sometimes the grass IS greener, and we can prove it." Please fill in the fields below and we will provide you with more information on our Customer Transition Program.