Today's market is extremely competitive, but Color 3 has a client-friendly pricing structure that is easy to follow. One price usually covers the whole job, and we're not going to hit you with a laundry list of additional charges upon completion.
Here's what we charge a bit extra for:
- Hand Fold and Poly Bag
- Digitizing and
- Over-size Bags (over 18")
- Add'l sew outs of Customer .dst file
- Using special "Embroidery Pockets"
- Shipping to multiple locations
Additional services we will not charge for:
- Using solvy on a garment to enhance the embroidery on certain fabrics
- Verifying garments when they arrive in our facility. You will be notified by email when they arrive including size, color, and quantity breakdown
- Different thread combinations on a custom order
- Thread matching of Tone-on-Tone requests or match garment requests
- Non-traditional placement of embroidery - cuff, sleeve, back yoke, hat backs, etc.
- Virtual proofs for verification of logo and color sequence for you and your client
- Verifying garments when they ship out of our facility. You will be notified by email when they ship, including size, color, quantity breakdown; as well as tracking number.
- Copy of your digitized file, for your records
- Program pricing when volume and consistent items warrant the structure
- Oustanding customer service from our team to yours.
When we have confirmed that you are a manufacturer or reseller, we will send you an email containing our detailed confidential price list.
Do you have a hard time trying to guess how many stitches are in a logo that you need to quote right away?
These situations can be pivotal in a competitive moment. That is why we have created a stitch estimator for you to download and use when you need it.
Here is a tip for estimating stitches without the grid...
A quick approximation of stitches can be found with this simple equation: Multiply the length by the width then multiply by 2. That will give you the amount of 1,000 stitches. For example: 1.5" x 2" = 3 then 3 x 2 = 6. This logo would have 6 - 1,000 stitches or 6,000 stitches.
Payment terms available:
Net 30 terms with credit references | Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express | Company checks